Tuesday, June 11, 2013

{ brandon & lauren }


one of my greatest joys so far in my life is handsdown the summers i spent as a camp counselor... it was a time FULL of fun, laughter, meaningful talks, Jesus time, and so much more.   i am so blessed that i got the opportunity to get to know so many girls in the precious cabin called #15... it is a scared place in my heart and i will cherish the memories we made in it always....  i am so honored that some of those girls stay in touch and continue to share their lives with me... and lucky enough that once again a cabin #15 girl chose me to capture her day... meet lauren and her love brandon.... 

i adore this girl... when she smiles i smile.... this day was FULL of laughter...
 and a couple inappropriate stories that had me shaking my head! 


















No comments: