Saturday, February 13, 2010

.l.o.v.e.

there was a time where i would not have wanted to admit that valentines day made me smile... dream... wonder... because while it did... it also always made me declare "if someone loves me - they will show it everyday, not just on some stupid halmark holiday... " and while i still believe that... a certain manfriend has caused me to cave into that wonder... to smile... giggle even... all i know about my tomorrow is to be prepared for anything... excitment fills my find in wonder of what my boy has waiting for me... i have bought into the day... i bought my first ever valentines day gift for a boy... and celebrate our love we shall... however... come monday... the celebration continues... because while its fun to do something extra special for a day... the best part is knowing that although the halmark holidays are fun... love makes everyday special... and to those of you who still find yourself single tomorrow... hold out hope... i was in your shoes last year... and all i can say is what a difference 365 days make...
and to all remember... while finding someone here on earth is wonderful... our true love is a Father who gave His ONLY son - to win our hearts forever and thats better than ANYTHING halmark will ever make.

No comments: